Advanced DUI Seminar for Law Enforcement - Atlanta, GA
This 1-day seminar will prepare the officer in conducting a complete, thorough, and effective DUI investigation from the time the officer first observes driving, all the way through to preparing for and delivering courtroom testimony.
Prerequisite: Only full-time law enforcement may attend this course.
Prerequisite: Participant must have completed a NHTSA approved DUI/SFST student course.
- Recognizing & articulating the NHTSA Vehicle in Motion & Personal Contact cues.
- Properly administrating, interpreting, and scoring the NHTSA Standardized Field Sobriety Tests.
- Avoiding common errors made by officers during the SFSTs.
- Effectively utilizing the in-car video camera during a DUI investigation.
- Delivering effective testimony.
- The Defense’s view point.
Speaker: Anthony D. Palacios – IDS Consulting
Speaker: Mike Hawkins – DUI Defense Attorney, Atlanta, GA
Training Location: Deerfield Commons Training Facility, Alpharetta, GA (North Atlanta)
Fee: No Fee